In the World of Cosmetic Surgery Domonic is Unique Special and out on His Own - Tunbridge Wells, GB

It is my sincere pleasure to write a testimonial...

It is my sincere pleasure to write a testimonial to the work performed upon me recently by Domonic Bray, who by chance I discovered while surfing the Internet one night in my attempt to try and rectify a facial misdemeanour I had to constantly endure in front of large groups of people in my work as an international touring Yoga instructor .
The moment I met Domonic and his Uber friendly and welcoming team at his clinic in Tunbridge Wells , I was immediately touched by his compassion empathy and willingness to hear my story
( which was so appreciated at the time) his suggestions were creative fresh ,exciting and totally made sense
for the only window left open where an operation could take place within my own intense year round touring schedule
( in fact he re jigged his own holiday arrangements to accommodate my own!)
To say I am pleased with the results ,..is a dwarf standing next to a giant tall!!
In the world of Yoga he would be regarded and revered as a Master,
In a word Domonic You Totally Rock!!!
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

In the world of cosmetic surgery Domonic is unique special and out on his own,..he is innovative ,highly skilled and it is so obvious that he loves what he does to the point where his ability is his Art! In the world of Yoga he would be regarded and revered as a Master, .and if your lucky enough to have the karma where he is your surgeon ,...life is already smiling down upon you !!! In a word Domonic You Totally Rock!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review your surgery and experience Yogamaster, I know you carefully considered a variety of options and surgeons before selecting your procedure and I would like to sincerely thank you for trusting me as your surgeon after your previous experiences with facial procedures. It was a pleasure to treat you and I am glad we got a great outcome. Kind regards Dominic

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift community.