Highly Recommended - Tunbridge Wells, GB

I was extremely nervous at the prospect of having...

I was extremely nervous at the prospect of having this treatment; I felt shy, nervous of the effects and even worried at the prospect of needles. The results are always outstanding. He ensures a fresh natural result and uses the technique to enhance and make the best of my eyes. I look younger and 'fresh faced' but in a subtle way which is not obvious to others.

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by a friend. I cannot stress how much Dominic put me ease with his professional yet understanding and friendly approach; he explained the process clearly and gave me immediate confidence. I could not recommend him highly enough and I would trust no one else.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox  community.