Tummy Tuck Was a Breeze

I am two weeks post op and so far everything is...

I am two weeks post op and so far everything is great. My surgery included an overnight stay, which was great, I was kept very comfortable, Very little pain, way less then a breast Aug. I was able to go back to work in 7 days (desk job). I had one drain for two weeks.

No cons to report as of yet.

I was ideal weight, but had a lot of extra skin from a pregnancy.

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Reasonable price, the overnight stay, Board certified, highly skilled, great support staff, tons of experience, does very good work, highly respected plastic surgeon

Hello. I saw that you had used Dr. Jeffrey Colyer in Kansas City as your plastic surgeon. I have a consultation with him for a mini tummy tuck on July 14th and my main concern is finding a reputable doctor. Was he personable and generally concerned with the patients well being? Also, did he listen to any concerns you had and to what you expected the outcome of your surgery to be? How long ahead of time did you schedule your surgery? I was hoping to have mine done quickly (assuming I felt comfortable with him). Glad to know you like your results and I'd love to hear back on what you thought of him!