This Surgury Was One of the BEST Decitions I Ever Made

I had a tummy tuck (along with a breast lift) in...

I had a tummy tuck (along with a breast lift) in Feb. 2006. I had had three children, two were twins, and my strech marks were horribly bad.

In 2005 my husband died. Here I was, single again, a little over weight but the worst was the skin stomach. I decided to have this surgury and am SO glad i did. Call me vein, but I would have never taken my clothes off in front of someone again without this.

I look better, my confidence is MUCH better. This has helped me improve my life in a huge way!

Dr. Cronkhrite (sp?) , Evansville In.

Which Doctor did you go to I live in Mt. Vernon In. I have thought about a tummy tuck. Editor note Provider information is located above the review for registered users. Viewing this information requires free registration.
{edited} (i think thats how you spell it). He is at Deaconess Gateway in Evanville/Newburgh. I know a couple others who have had procedures done there and they like him too. I found him on the internet so Im sure you can find him if you look. I would give you his number but its not on my new phone. Editor note Provider information is located above the original review for registered users.