Still Swollen 4 Months After Tummy Tuck

The pain afterwards was horrible for about a week....

The pain afterwards was horrible for about a week. I am also still swollen at four months post op. The good thing that came out of my tt is that now I have smooth, tight skin and a really nice waist line. I did it because I had a lot of loose skin and strech marks.

Why am I still swollen at 4 months post op? Right after surgery my "pooch" was a lot worse, it has gotten better, but it seems to have stopped going down. I have a "pooch" now. Its hard, it feels like it is the actual muscle. It doesn't even go away when I hold in my stomach!!! Please help!!

I had a tummy tuck a year ago and look pretty good in the morning but by mid-afternoon my belly is swollen. Is this normal?
Hi I had my TT done last year of 23 in Dec, just really worried everyday that I am having a hard pouch on my mid tummy that wont go away. I went back to my PS and had it look at and he said that it's fat and he will do a lipo in July. I was wondering is it a good idea to seek a second opinion from other PS or should I consider the July or how if in July the pouch in my tummy is still hard is it safe to have it lipo. Pls help me ... I had a really flat tummy below the belly button but not the mid part...i am very disappointed...
he i had my tt on the 22nd dec last year , no swelling now actually i have a 27inch waist now that i have never had lol . and my weight is 9 - 6 .......
I have the same problem...I feel like I look 3 months pregnant. My tummy is hard now but swollen after 16 weeks post op. My ps says its just fat that needs to be lipoed, but the upper and lower part of my belly are still very swollen and the muscles are still very tender. What do I do? Is this normal? My PS said my tummy should be flat in am and swollen in evening....Im still waiting for the flat! Its never happened. Im so disappointed!!
hi there well i am 6 month post TT . i was a bit poorly after but now my waist is a 26 in tight and i am over the moon with it . sorry to here about your problems my tummy area is soft and tight . i should go back and see you surgeon that done it for you !
Hi. I know your post was 2 years ago. Just wondering what ever happened with your belly swelling and sore muscles? I am 16 weeks post op and I am experiencing swelling in the upper abdomen area and it hurts to touch. Hoping its just swelling?? Thanks!
I never had a pooch before my tt either. Has your doctor told you why you have a pooch now?
You need a work up to make sure you do not have a seroma. See your PS for full evaluation.