Still Swollen 4 Months After Tummy Tuck

The pain afterwards was horrible for about a week....

The pain afterwards was horrible for about a week. I am also still swollen at four months post op. The good thing that came out of my tt is that now I have smooth, tight skin and a really nice waist line. I did it because I had a lot of loose skin and strech marks.

Why am I still swollen at 4 months post op? Right after surgery my "pooch" was a lot worse, it has gotten better, but it seems to have stopped going down. I have a "pooch" now. Its hard, it feels like it is the actual muscle. It doesn't even go away when I hold in my stomach!!! Please help!!

I had a tummy tuck 4 months ago. I did not have sagging skin before but had a small pouch that would not go away after my C Section. Now, I am swollen and have bad "dog ears". I run 4 miles on a treadmill 5 days a week as I did before and when I do it swells worse.
I had a tummy tuck a year ago and look pretty good in the morning but by mid-afternoon my belly is swollen. Is this normal?
Hi I had my TT done last year of 23 in Dec, just really worried everyday that I am having a hard pouch on my mid tummy that wont go away. I went back to my PS and had it look at and he said that it's fat and he will do a lipo in July. I was wondering is it a good idea to seek a second opinion from other PS or should I consider the July or how if in July the pouch in my tummy is still hard is it safe to have it lipo. Pls help me ... I had a really flat tummy below the belly button but not the mid part...i am very disappointed...