Absolutely Love the Results - I had alot of stretched, loose skin on my abdomen - Wilmington, DE

I had twins and they were 7lbs. 2oz. and 6lbs....

I had twins and they were 7lbs. 2oz. and 6lbs. 12oz. so I had alot of stretched, loose skin on my abdomen. No matter what you do, that skin isn't going back to the way it used to be. I got my tummy tuck in February and absolutely love the results. I lost alot of weight before I had it done, which from what I understand helps you get better results. The swelling has almost completely gone down and I love that now I can wear low cut jeans with confidence and now I can wear a bikini again after all this time. I had liposuction done on my thighs at the same time. I've been reading alot of the reviews and I have to tell you, the pain of the tummy tuck was nothing compared to the pain after the lipo. My doctor gave me one of those pain medication balls where it is being pumped into you for about 3-4 days after your surgery. It was great. The most painful for me, where the tummy tuck was concerned, was when I accidentally sneezed and it hurt where the muscles had been sewed together.
i really need to do a TT i'm 30 years old i have a 8 year old boy.Since a gave born,i can not use bikiny.My belly is horrible,and i feel so embareced and depressed sometimes.But i realy can't afford to pay a lot for a surgery.

can you please give me the number or directions,so i can reach the same doctor that did yours.

$5.000 is not that bad.
Thank you so much.
hey..im looking into a tummy tuck for sometime next yr, I just had a free consultation with a plastic surgeaon in lancaster,pa which is going to be $8500. I was wondering if you would fully recommend me to get one with the doctor that did yours.
Dr. Catheryn Warren Wilmington, DE