Tummy Tuck and Fat Injections to Butt on 6/3

I'M HAVING A TUMMY TUCK AND FAT INJECTIONS INTO MY...

I'M HAVING A TUMMY TUCK AND FAT INJECTIONS INTO MY BUTT ON 6/3/10, I'AM KINDA OF NERVOUS!!!....HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO SLEEP AFTER IS MY QUESTION??

NOT SURE

GREEN EYES,I have had both a TT and a BBL.My Gosh,don't do them at the same time.Whats your Dr thinking!(unless, of course hes thinking about the money he will make "REDOING" your butt lift,after the first try.)It takes a long time to heal from the Tummy Tuck.I hate to say it but the pain was pretty intense. You wont want to sleep on you stomach,Trust me...and if you sleep on your back you'll damage your fat transfers.Not all Drs know how to properly harvest and re inject the fat for a 'GOOD" "Take".They have to be soooo carefull.Im sure you have read allot about the procedure.After care is VERY important as well.
I am going to have the same on June 20th and I am concern about losing the fat in the butt for sleeping on it. so how do you sleep with a stomach tuck and butt transfer? please feel free to email me with info. thank you
Just just had that done on 5/19. I had a butt lift on 4/19 and he was not able to get enough fat to fill in my butt completely so when I had my TT on 5/19 he completed it. Side sleeping is out of the question as I did that the night of surgery and the fat shifted so he had to work on repositioning. I have been sleeping in a recliner chair with a lot of pillows under me. So far it seems to be ok but I did have 75% of my augmentation done prior to my TT. I hope this helps.
We'll be thinking of you on your big day. Please keep us posted on how you're healing and how you're sleeping.
Hi Purple Haze, You know, I don't know of anywhere to send you that addresses the question of how to sleep (position-wise) after having a combo tummy tuck and buttock augmentation... I highly recommend posing your question to the doctors on RealSelf (click on the Start a new discussion button to the right).