tummy tuck in sacraemento

I am 33 years old I had lots of loose skin on my...

I am 33 years old I had lots of loose skin on my stomach after three children. Exercise would not give me the stomach I so longed for. So I decided to go threw with my tummy tuck.

I am now 19 days post op and I cannot express in words what this Dr. has done for me. MY TUMMY IS BEAUTIFUL. I did not expect this at all. I highly recommend her to anyone. she knows what she is doing. and my belly button so pretty.

I did not expect my results to be so good after looking on utube at all the tummy tucks and before and after pics. but as for my tummy Dr. made my incision cut all the same from one end to the other. Dr. made me a beautiful belly belly button. I actually have a stomach of a 17 yr old girl. I love my tummy tuck.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is amazing!! I consulted seven Dr. here in Sacramento, ca. I found the Dr. I liked she is located in Folsom, ca. Dr. Christa Clark. I choose Dr. Clark because during my consultation she was very caring about what I wanted, as a women she knew exactly how bad I wanted a knew tummy. She said her exact words,''Your a perfect candidate your going to love your tummy tuck."

Are you still n love with the results. Scaring?
yes. I still love my stomach. best thing I ever done! scaring is very little I got a tattoo almost over all of it. scar turned white.. I am still in love with the results. since having my tummy tuck I have had another child..big no no! I thought but, my stomach held up very nice.. still beautiful!
Thank you for responding. Well my hubby has definately been "fixed" .so only 2 here. Tummy tuck and Perfection awaits. Im beyond excited. Thank you for your story!!!!
Can you please post a pic of the tattoo?
You look amazing!