Getting Rid of my Pouch on April 7th!

I am having a tt on April 7th, one week today! I...

I am having a tt on April 7th, one week today! I am 5"1 and weigh 133lbs. I gained a lot of weight with pregnancy haven't been able to get rid of my stomach. It is very protruding. I am getting EXTREMELY Nervous, is this normal and what can I do to calm myself. I know I am going to love my new flat stomach but I am not enjoying this anxiety!! Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,

Well I did it, I am 3days post op,  feeling...

Well I did it, I am 3days post op,  feeling better now that I went off the pain meds, they made me feel woozy!  I am on reg tylenol and advil, so a little tired but have had no pain at all.  Just wish the drains were out and I can get back to normalcy.

I am almost 3 weeks post of from my tt.  I...

I am almost 3 weeks post of from my tt.  I feel great and look fantastic.  I LOVE MY new flat tummy and hips!!

Way to go! That makes me feel more optimistic. I am one week post op, so I'm not at that point. Do you have any suggestions for optimum healing?
I'm having mine on the 8th. I am so excited and super nervous too. Just think how fabulous we will look after. :) Hope your surgery goes well. keep us posted on how you are doing!
How did you make out?
I am doing fantastic, I feel like almost back to normal,but still a little stiff and sore. Been sleeping in my own bed since day 3. Back to light chores, driving etc. I didn't have to have my muscles down and I think that make a difference. I am thrilled withe the results. My tummy is tight and taunt, and is amazing!!
I understand your anxiety. I guess we need to focus on the outcome and stay positive. I will be thinking of you on the 7th.
thanks, I will be glad to get it over, hope its worth it!!
You are going to be so happy that you decided to do this procedure. I also had anxiety, especially the morning of the surgery, but the doctors were amazing at making me feel at ease. I just had mine done on March 24th. If you would like to read my experience, you can look at my post "Tummy Tuck to fix two c-sections and liposuction fat deposits left behind - feeling great" I tried to put everything into words that I have experienced this past week. The only part that I do not like is the drains, but the end result is worth it!!! I also posted a one week post-op picture. Hope this helps! And congrats on your upcoming tt!!
You look great, thanks for the help.
It's completely normal to go through anxiety before a big procedure like a Tummy Tuck. Hopefully reading through some other women's stories will be a comfort. Keep your eye on the prize! Ladies, can we give her some support? What say you about pre-op anxiety?