Tummy Tuck Results

I had my tummy tuck on November 11th 2008. I was...

I had my tummy tuck on November 11th 2008. I was uncomfortable for about 3 weeks. After that? I would easily say I would do it all over again. Don't hesitate...go in with a great attitude...you will be so happy you did it.

My Dr told me this isn't a form of weight loss but I beg to differ. I exercise (walk) as much as I can..and really did some power walking prior to my surgery. I lost quite a bit and went from a size 12-14 to an 8 after the tummy tuck. It is so amazing to see my feet for the first time in years....not to mention a belly button that is so cool. DO IT.

If you can give birth you can handle this pain. I only "wondered" why I did this for about five minutes......each and every day I am happy I did this!

I was wondering if you might be able to give the name & number of your doctor and location...that would be a great help!

Hi Dansy,

The provider information appears above the review. This requires free registration for an account to view it, then you can click the doctor's name for contact details.

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Gentle, kind...great staff. The best. He has great "manners". I never once felt uncomfortable with him, plus he did great work.