Loved the Results

I went into surgery at 7am and was on my way home...

I went into surgery at 7am and was on my way home by 11:30am my husband took me he helped the nurse dress me he is so wonderful. I had zero pain I took the pain pills for 2 days and I have to say I hated them they made me halucinate, The Dr called me the first night and I asked him if I could sleep on my side he said yes, there was no way I was going to sleep on my back for any amount of time, the results are wonderful it has been 5 weeks and I still have one drain in it seems to be going down it should be coming out this week that has been the worst for me. I feel wonderful my scar is very thin I also had lipo on my hip inner and outer thighs and knees and love the results I still have some numbness but it is getting better. The emontional part was hard for the first couple of weeks but it is a hundred percent better now, I would tell anyone GO FOR IT.

Hi, I live in roswell & considering a TT, what Dr. did your procedure?? I'm trying to do my homework.
I'm curious about the lack of pain you experienced. What do you attribute that to? Did you have a marcaine pump?