Saggy Stomach After 3 C-sections

I am 31 years old and have 3 kids all by c-section...

i am 31 years old and have 3 kids all by c-section i am just 5 ft tall and 140 lbs. so to me i was overwieght and had that saggy sack on my lower part of my stomach as i call it.

i had my tummy tuck on june 2 and i am going on 4 weeks. i dont regret it i have received many compliments on how i look and i am still swollen i still get woozy when i get up and at night i feel more swollen than during the day but it is worth it up to now i would do it again.

after 4 weeks i am still swollen but i am concerned that around my pubic area is more swollen and look kinda high will that go away or stay like that i have heard different things just want a opinion.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

he was recommended to me by 3 other people and they look great

I'm almost 12 weeks post op. Your swollen pubic area should definitely go down. I'm no longer swelling in the pubic area, but do still get some at the day goes on in my belly, around the incision. Gravity is causing the pubis to swell. As you heal, the blood will flow more freely. (at least I think that's how it works!). Mine looks like it did when I was a teenager!