Tummy Tuck After 3 C-sections and 65lb Weight Loss

I had a tummy tuck five weeks ago. I have had...

I had a tummy tuck five weeks ago. I have had three children by c-section and my pregnancies caused a lot of stretch marks and flabby skin that would sag over my belly button and incision. Before I had children I was over weight so after my first child I decided to get the weight off. So I lost about 65lbs which gave me even more saggy skin.

No matter how much I would work out I just couldn't get the sag over my c-section scar to go away. I have been very self conscious of my tummy area for the last 12 years.

So I saved my money and when I was told I needed a hysterectomy, I decided to do the tummy tuck at the same time. I am very happy that I did it. It looks great!

Although if you are thinking of having a tummy tuck be prepared for a long recovery time. I am five weeks out from my surgery and I am still very sore on the inside (but I also had a hysterectomy). I am still wearing my compression garment. When I try to go without it (because it really is annoying trying to get your clothes to look right when out in public) by an hour or two I feel like I'm falling apart and need the support. I am still swollen, some days more than others.

Over all I'm very glad that I had the tummy tuck. I actually went out and bought a bikini for the first time since my husband and I were dating. It's an exciting feeling that I don't feel like I need to hide myself from him anymore.

I would have to say that the very worst part of...

I would have to say that the very worst part of the surgery was getting my three drains removed. It was extremely painful! I don't know if it was the location of the drains or what. I seem to think that I have a pretty high pain tolerance but after the nurse pulled the first one out... I got very nauseous, hot, shaky and thought I was going to pass out any minute, then I had two more to go. Then came the last one and OMG I think my body went into shock. It hurt so bad that I didn't even know how to react. The nurse then said "I'm so sorry, I didn't want to tell you that the last one is always the worst". I'm not telling this to scare anyone out of a tummy tuck but just to let you know that you might have to go through quite a bit of pain before you get the beauty of it all. After it's all said and done...I would do it again in a heartbeat... phew glad that part is over though.

My tummy tuck after 4 years!

I had a tummy tuck in April 09' and I have to say I'm still very pleased with it! I would highly recommend Dr. Billy Lynn for any surgery! I have referred him to several of my friends who have been very happy with their outcome as well! I am posting pix of my tummy so that you can see the results after 4 years.
I would like to have smart lipo on my inner thighs! It seems to be an area that I cannot get rid of the fat. Anyone have any insight to share? Cost on just thighs and buttocks area?

Being able to wear a bikini makes it with it!

I was just in Florida for 10 days with my beautiful family and it felt so good to wear a bikini with no worries!

aca8f8654604fefe10653690adbab7718526b0347e09566263

aca8f8654604fefe10653690adbab7718526b0347e09566263
Evans Plastic Surgeon

My Dr. did a great job was very informative about what to expect before and after surgery. He genuinely seems to care about you and the outcome of the surgery. "He" has mentioned fixing my incision on the sides that seem to "him" to be a little puckered (I didn't even notice it myself)as a part of the surgery cost and nothing additional for me to pay. He even talked me out of breast lift because he said that he thought I would be more unhappy with the scar it would leave rather than the slight sagginess I have. To me that's a good Dr. One who isn't after your money but cares about his patients.