Tummy Tuck & Lipo No REGRETS

I've been wanting and thinking about doing a tummy...

I've been wanting and thinking about doing a tummy tuck for several years. After my divorce i gained lots of weight i decided it was time to take care of my self and not let my depression take over me. It was time to take a stand I started losing some weight but i was not happy with my belly,

I started researching different doctors here in Orlando. I found one that had great reveiws so i called to get a consultation, as soon as i met him i felt so comfortable with him he gave me so much confidence that i decided at the spot to go ahead with the surgery.

The day of my surgery i was so scared i was ready to back out. The first day of the surgery it was a little painful but once i started with my meds i barley felt pain only discomfort trying to get up. With in two weeks i was feeling so much better i was able to stand up straight i was off my meds and there was no pain.

My scar is amazingly thin which i love and my belly button forget it......it's amazing, I love it looks like it was never touched.

I recommend My doctor to every one he is such an amazing DR. he will call you the same day of your surgery to check up on you. My Dr. is very caring and very profesional and will try to do everything possible to make you happy.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Photo Update

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

He is a great Doctor very Professional, and really cares how you feel about your results. The day I went for my consultation he told me how flat my tummy will be and that he will make my belly button look great and of course he did it. He is an amazing Dr. and i will recommend him to every one.

How is your scar now? I am terrified of an ugly red scar.
my scar is not red it has gotten lighter as time goes by, but this is something that will never go away. I did a laser treatment and it helped a bit.
i feel awesome.....he did an amazing job. i would recommend him to everyone. i feel really good and happy with my results.
I know it has been a while since you posted this. I would love to know how you feel about your results and the Dr. now. I am having this procedure done by Dr. Soto as well!!
Did this include lipo, to the flanks as well? I am going to see Dr. Soto tomorrow.
this Dr. is amazing no regrets at all it's been 4 months so far.....and i've lost 2 pants size.
Ok, tell me what you think. Is it really worth it all the pain and the scar?, I have been wanting this tummy tuck for 5 years, I have the money, and now I'm having second thoughts, should I save the money or should I spend my days miserable about my stomack.
for me it was.....honestly i healed very quickly. I was back at work with in 3 weeks. I have no regrets at all.

Have any new pics? I'm considering Dr. S. Thanks!