Great Tummy Tuck Doctor

LOVE Dr. L! Great doctor, very confident, makes...

LOVE Dr. L! Great doctor, very confident, makes sure you have adequate expectations before the procedure, walks you through the procedure in a lot of detail. I live out of town and he has been great answering my questions over e-mail within 24 hours every time. Great follow-up too. I definitely recommend him. He also has a great sense of humor and makes you feel at ease.

Edina Plastic Surgeon

Caould you post some pics so that I may see what your tummy tuck looks like! I live here in Minnesota too, and I want to get this procedure done! Could you please tell me what was included in your quoted price? Thnak you so much! and congrats on your new self!!!