My Tummy Tuck Expierience, April 2009 - Seattle, WA

Pros: -No more loose skin on stomach -The abs I...

Pros: -No more loose skin on stomach -The abs I worked very hard for show -No more skin irritation, rashes, yeast, etc at waist line -I can buy pants that fit my waist and not have to shuffle heaps of skin around. Cons: -Excruciatingly painful recovery. NOTHING prepares you for the pain you feel unless you have a C-section (which I never have). I had natural childbirth and I'd say the tuck was about 5x worse. I felt like I was going to tear in half if I stood upright - even 3 weeks later. -I did everything "right" afterward and still ended up with a small hernia under the navel -Lots of downtime THAT BEING SAID: I'd do it again in a split second.

Photo Update

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

From the minute you contact the office they are just wonderful. The initial consult is free. That always instills a little bit of confidence in me. They also have no hidden charges and are very up front. They also run some great sales (or at least they did at the time). I got a $500 military discount, $500 for the promo they were running (schedule surgery before the end of the current month), and a 10% discount on any portion paid in cash (as opposed to financing). In the end I saved a few thousand dollars! The Dr is up front and honest about what he can and can't do, and does the best he can to give you a realistic expectation of what your results are going to be like. He is very attentive to concerns and does what he can to address them. I felt like I was in very capable hands and confident. My results, in my opinion, are fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone. I was living in Vancouver BC at the time and he was well worth the 3 hour drive (even with all the pain I was in post procedure, as I was driven home same day).

looks good.
Looks great!
Hooray! I'm so glad you're happy with your results and that you found a surgeon you were comfortable with. Thanks for posting your photos here at RealSelf. They help other women immensely.