Exellent and Id Do It over Again!

I had a tummy tuck two weeks ago and Im thrilled!...

I had a tummy tuck two weeks ago and Im thrilled! Finnally at 40 years old I have the flat stomach Ive always wanted. I workout alot and lift weights, Ive beem fat ive been thin, but after kids there was no fixing my stomach. As a matter of fact the thinner I was the worse it looked. My doctor did an amazing job, my recovery has gone well and theres has not been alot of pain. I did have some issues with nerve pain in my leg but its getting much better. The hardest thing is a very tired back from walking bent over.

Chapel Hill Plastic Surgeon

I searched alot of doctors before and after photos and Dr. A was the only doctor I found that I felt his work was remarkable. He is very informative and to the point. I enjoyed my visits because he does his job effeciently and has a good disposistion.

Your incision is one of the best i have seen so far...great job and u look great. Keep posting as u go along for us to see your final results...good luck on the rest of your healing.
i am having my surgery done b Dr. Au also but i am sooooo scared. please offer any advice ESPECIALLY if you have used Dr. Au to perform the surgery. my pre-op is july 27th an my surgery date is aug 9th but lois said i will loose my down payment if ichange my mind. thinking about changing my mind but please offer advice THANKS
You look great!
Thank you for the compliments. Having plastic surgery has many positve aspects but also some emotional downs that we don't expect. I have felt my stomach is amazing but now I see other flaws I never noticed before. I'm very hard on my self physically and wish the rest of me matched my beautifully flat stomach
Thank you! I've worn a tankini bathing suit a couple if times and had a slight issue at the hip with a small part of the incision showing. It's overall great and I am thrilled with my results.
Your results are amazing!! He placed your incision so low - it looks great!
Hi there I did get your email but I guess my response did not go through. I will try again. Dr. Au is amazing by the way!
Hi not sure if you got my e-mail but I would really like for you to tell me more about your experience. I am having by tt by dr. au in october. Really nervous about being under general anesthesia. How was it? Did you have muscle tightening as well? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Glad yours went so well, congrats!
Wow, you look fantastic! You certainly did pick the right surgeon. Have you been wearing a binder? I am at three weeks post op, and am supposed to wear a binder/Spanx for three more weeks. I'm just wondering what others are doing in this regard.
Yes I wore a binder for 5 weeks almost all the time. I followed all instructions to a T. All is well I still have some swelling it comes and goes depending on the day.