Tummy Tuck, Lipo and BBL - Tijuana, Mexico

I had lipo, tummy tuck, and a brazilian butt lift...

I had lipo, tummy tuck, and a brazilian butt lift with Dr. Fuentes. Overall great experience. Dr. Fuentes is very professional and such a kind soul. Here is a link to my post op videos/experience:

I wanted to announce that today I reached ♫ ♪ ♥♥ ♪ ♫ 125 pounds Size 6. ♫ ♪ ♥♥ ♪ ♫ I lost of 73 pounds and 10 sizes. Does anyone have good mommy make-over recommentations and/or referrals? Please let me know! ***** Quería anunciar que hoy llegué ♫ ♪ ♥ ♥ ♪ ♫ £ 125 Tamaño 6. ♫ ♪ ♥ ♥ ♪ ♫ Perdí de 73 libras y 10 tamaños. ¿Alguien tiene buenas mamá recommentations y / o referencias cambio de imagen? Por favor, hágamelo saber! MY EMAIL: law.lda@outlook.com
You look great! Post more pics when your up for it. I'm amazed how your moving around after 6 days, wow! I've heard its painful, but you seem to be doing just fine. Congratulations you look fabulous!
You look amazing! Thank you for posting your videos and happy healing. a few more days and I will be on the flat side yay!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fuentes answered all my questions and was very professional. He did an amazing job on me as well! His staff was professional and catered to my needs. I had an overall great experience.