Tummy Tuck, Lipo and BBL - Tijuana, Mexico

I had lipo, tummy tuck, and a brazilian butt lift...

I had lipo, tummy tuck, and a brazilian butt lift with Dr. Fuentes. Overall great experience. Dr. Fuentes is very professional and such a kind soul. Here is a link to my post op videos/experience:

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fuentes answered all my questions and was very professional. He did an amazing job on me as well! His staff was professional and catered to my needs. I had an overall great experience.

I wanted to announce that today I reached ♫ ♪ ♥♥ ♪ ♫ 125 pounds Size 6. ♫ ♪ ♥♥ ♪ ♫ I lost of 73 pounds and 10 sizes. Does anyone have good mommy make-over recommentations and/or referrals? Please let me know! ***** Quería anunciar que hoy llegué ♫ ♪ ♥ ♥ ♪ ♫ £ 125 Tamaño 6. ♫ ♪ ♥ ♥ ♪ ♫ Perdí de 73 libras y 10 tamaños. ¿Alguien tiene buenas mamá recommentations y / o referencias cambio de imagen? Por favor, hágamelo saber! MY EMAIL: law.lda@outlook.com
You look great! Post more pics when your up for it. I'm amazed how your moving around after 6 days, wow! I've heard its painful, but you seem to be doing just fine. Congratulations you look fabulous!
You look amazing! Thank you for posting your videos and happy healing. a few more days and I will be on the flat side yay!
You have been so hopeful with all this info! I just realized that you also had a BBL..the price is awesome.Why is there no follow up? & I wonder how much it would be for just a tummy tuck alone. Did you have an extended tummy tuck with muscle repair? & you look GREAT!!!
Alanna, I went to TJ as well..wonder if others will catch on to this? I opted not to have BBL, although my PS suggested to make my booty more round. Mine is pretty big already. The only negative thing about surgery in MX, is no follow up. I did end up with liquid, but thankfully no sernoma. Was the BBL worth it? I am at almost 13 weeks.
I was lucky and didn't end up with any liquid or infection. The BBL was worth it. My butt definitely blew up for a few weeks, but the swelling went down eventually. I like it, gave me a nice little shape...not too much, just perfect.
What Dr did you go to?? Have you heard of clinica amicef? Dr Valencia. I will be having bbl lipo and tummy tuck on June 22
@alanna9954 do they give you Meds to take home
I am thinking of going to Cancun, MX to get a BBL, partial face lift and 4 lid blepharoplasty but of course, I have mixed emotions about what will happen and if the surgeons will be as good as those in the states. I have been diligently researching if anyone at all can help me to feel secure, know what I am in for & help me to decide it would be so great. I finally have a little extra money to do what I have wanted for so long and I know that it is less money to do it in MX plus I would have a nice vacation and recover in paradise! Please contact me kimmieleggs@gmail.com, thanks so much. Kim
Thank You for sharing your story and including videos.
I stayed in Mexico one week. My flight back wasn't so bad just uncomfortable sitting on my bottom. I paid cash, there was no financing service. Very affordable and I would recommend dr. Fuentes. It's very clean and safe!
Hi I was wondering how far it was for your travel to Mexico? How long was it after your surgery when you went home? Did you fly? If so how was the flight back?
Thanks for your post! Did you have to pay cash or finance?
You look fantastic! I'm happy I found this page. I want to go to TJ, Mexico for a TT. & I want to find the right Doctor. I'm so happy to see your results :))
I'm glad you found my videos helpful! I think only a certain amount of fat can be taken out depending on the patients physique and overall health. But good luck and dr. Fuentes is great!
This is a great review. I am going to Dr.Fuentes on March 14th for TT, Lipo inner thighs,full back , waist and lower abdomen w/ fat transfer to my buttock. The only thing that concerns me is the amount he will be willing to transfer to give me the result I want. Thank you for this video it helps . U look great.
I didnt really have pain. I just felt lots of soreness from the lipo. I had a pain pump for the first 2 days so I was fine. I must say if you are getting a muscle repair it hurts to sneeze or cough. Feels like your belly button is about to pop out. I was nervous about pain too but it's really not that bad just soreness. I'm still healing and I must say it was one of the best decisions I've made! Super happy and I can't wait to wear a 2 pc this summer! Good luck! Are you going to Mexico?
Alanna9954, you make it look so easy, you look wonderful on your 4 day post op, but really how was the pain on day 1-3. I am scheduled for a TT and BBL and I am terrrifed of the unknown pain, but so ready to finally have a flat tummy and a butt...happy healing!