Dr. Okpaku's Surgical Procedures, Miami-Dade County, FL.

I had a full tummy tuck w/liposuction, breast...

I had a full tummy tuck w/liposuction, breast lift/reduction and butt lift.

I have lost 47 pounds. I was over weight, had alot of fat around my lower pelvic area (after 2 pregnancy's, one being a C-Section),large breast sagging... Dr. O, took care of everything I was a size 14 jeans and now I am a size 2. And I have lost 47 pounds so far. Now at 135 lbs and working to 125 lbs.

Highly SATISFIED with DR. OKPAKU. I recommend him. Dr. Okpaku is the only doctor that I trust, to ever do any other surgeries or procedures.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I could not be any happier that I seeked Dr. Okpaku to perform my surgery. I would not see any other Plastic Surgeon in Miami-Dade County, FL. His After Care Follow-Up, is beyond EXCELLENT. He is a caring physician, he is truly a beautiful person inside out. I recommend him for your surgery and also for Exilis. I have used him for Exilis treatments.

I am writing to thank Dr. Okpaku and his staff for simply changing my life at Ocean View Plastic Surgery. I opted to have Abdominoplasty, Breast Augmentation along with Beltectomy. I commend you and your staff for friendly, professional, caring dedicated and accommodating experience. I encountered in your office. I would like to say that from the time of my initial visit for consultation and even until today I am satisfied with the way I continue to be treated. Your team of devoted individuals made my experience a pleasure and words of gratitude and appreciation fall to express how grateful I am for this whole experience. In addition I also would like thank Jennifer for her genuine kindness, professionalism and patience in answering my questions and being available to me in spite of the demands placed on her in the course of her busy day. Jennifer has provided me every comfort necessary before and after surgery and assure me that everything would be fine. I thank God for the rest of your team in general and their competence. I apologize not to mention their names but they all are amazing. It is clear that they all care about their patients and strive for excellence at your office. I thank you for all your concerns before and after my surgery. You have been so concerned and caring in all kinds of ways of how I recuperate. Thank you for teaching all but good habits of how to be successful in my date to date recuperation. You have taught me that everything is not about money but the well being of your patients. Thank you for being a phone call away by giving me your cellular phone as I'm sure you do it as well with every patient. Dr. Okpaku, I have truly been blessed by the masterpiece of art performed by your skilled hands upon my body and by every encounter I've engaged in by all your staff.

Thank you, and God bless you all!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-