Best Descision I Ever Made for Myself

I had an enormous amount of stretch marks and...

I had an enormous amount of stretch marks and loose skin from 2 pregnancys and was otherwise in the best shape of my life. I lost 50 pounds and had an amazing figure EXCEPT for my stomach. There was nothing I could do about the skin and the stretched out abdominal muscles. I scheduled my surgery 6 months out and kept working out and staying healthy so by the time my surgery came i would have the best results. I was very pleased after surgery to have the skin gone. The healing process was more than I had anticipated but Dr Anous helped me get through that as well. I had some issues during surgery that required the drainage tubes to stay in an extra week, but was glad that Dr. Anous had realized I needed to keep them in to ensure proper healing. A year has past and viewing my before/after photos I can NOT believe I looked like that for so long before I actually made the decision to have surgery.

I went to Dr. Anous and he was upfront and to the point and very reassuring as to what my potential outcome could be. I researched for years before I decided on a doctor and Im so thankful I did, because I know I had the best surgeon for the job!

You look fantastic!