Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, and Lipo 10 Days out

I'm 42 years old. I have 4 kids, and I lost 65...

I'm 42 years old. I have 4 kids, and I lost 65 pounds about 7 years ago. I workout faithfully and as a reward for my hard work, my sweet husband sold his Corvette so I could have some work done.

I'm 10 days out now from having a tummy tuck, breast reconstruction and augmentation and lipo on my inner/outer thighs, flanks, hips, back, sides. Had I written a few days ago, I would have yelled at everyone not to do so much at once. The first week was really, REALLY hard. Even with the pain pills, I was in constant pain. And even now I can't really get comfortable. I have been sleeping in a recliner and still don't know when I will get back to my Tempurpedic bed.

The pain is definitely more tolerable now although the swelling is still terrible, especially in my thighs and pubic area. I wasn't expecting how swollen and hard the tissue would be. My doctor said people usually get swollen the first few days , but I really didn't even start getting swollen until 3 or 4 days out. And now at 10 days out, I haven't noticed much of the swelling going down, although my husband says it has. I'm wearing the compression garment too which doesn't help with comfort.

My doctor said my drains should hopefully come out at my 2 week appointment. I get the massage then as well. I can see that I am going to really enjoy the results, but the pain we women put ourselves through for beauty is ridiculouos! I'll post some pics soon.

Orem Plastic Surgeon