Anxious About TT

eeekkkkkkk.....tomorrow is the big day!!!! i...

eeekkkkkkk.....tomorrow is the big day!!!! i am schedule early i think i have to b there at 6.30! We have had a SUPER busy weekend so i am ready for some down time...i think.... my baby girl turned one and we had a big Easter lunch with the family! I also cleaned my whole house today! Who know when i will feel like doing that again! We are also going to Super Target after the girls wake up from there naps to get the rest of the odd and end things for me tomorrow! Stool Softners....is the MAIN thing! I DO NOT want to deal with that. (i know from my c sections that i don't deal well with all the meds) and i am going to get some cute button up p.j.s for recovery. i also need granny panies ( as i am proud to say I DON"T OWN)! GOing to get a tank top that is tight almost like a smoothing top to where under my compression garment and SPANXS (that is what my doc recomends) for week two or three if i want to go somewhere and the compression garment is to bulky! Been taking my herbal supplements that my PS gave me and planning a nice night with my sweet hubby and cutie girls!!! Happy Easter. When you hear from me next time i will be with out a belly!!! YIPPIE!

Well....i am two days post opp. And i will...

Well....i am two days post opp. And i will run down my experience for you! The surgery itself was GREAT...i don't remember any of it...lol i woke up in the recovery room and just wanted my husband and my mom! That is what the nurse said i said anyway i don't remember! I spent the first 14 hours comepletly nausiated from the gas! After throwing up and burping ALOT i felt MUCH BETTER! Last night at about 10 oclock i could finally walk around and go to the bathroom and all that! I am in a bit of pain but NOTHING unbareable! i am feeling right now like this may not have been worth it, (i am just being honest with you all) HOPE that those feelings go away! I did get a peek at my tummy when my PS checked my tummy and let me tell you for sure i hae the cutest little belly button ever!! I do still have some stretch marks below my belly button, but they don't bother me AT ALL! i have to just keep putting my stretch mark cream on it and hopefully over time they will fade more. it is crazy because my PS told me in my first visit what stretch marks would still be there and he was spot on! So it was no shock! My kids are doing great my mom is here taking careof them and my hubby is helping me. he has been at work all day but he set me all up before he left! I have actually spent lots of time with Lauren (3 year old) watching movies. she has been so cute! Getting my meds. checking my ice and just plan old playing nurse! Did i mention that my abs feel like i did 1000 situps....getting in and out of bed is the worse but i am already almost laying flat with my knees up and almost standing up (proably 80%) Okay ladies i will try to post pics soon....when there is something to see!! BTW the drains are NO big deal!!!

I am SO nervous about my upcoming TT! I have read...

I am SO nervous about my upcoming TT! I have read so much about them and really appreciate everything that i have found on here! I have had two babies via C-section and am hoping that the pain is similar or maybe even easier! I am MOST concerned about when i will be able to care for my kids.

I have a 3 year old and a one year old.?.? My other concerns are that my expectations are to high. I hate all the skin and fat stored on my tummy. I am 150 - 155 sometimes even 148. I think that what i have now is far worse then anything that this can bring?!?!? Does anyone else have a tummy like mine? Have had the TT and have any advice! Did anyone get a good compression garment....on what website? My TT date is April 5th....

ONE WEEK!!! Drains Came Out!!!!...

ONE WEEK!!! Drains Came Out!!!! OWIEEEEEEE........ Was not THAT bad byt it did sting! And let me tell you i feel 100 percent better with them out! I am walking straight and can get up and down much more comfortable!!! The depression has faded since i have been able to stand.....amazing what that can do to your outlook! My stomach is also looking AMAZING!!! The surgery tech said that my PS does the BEST belly button! That is something i really never thought about pre surgery! However now i am SO glad that he does a good one! He does his with a down shape on the bottom so that it looks more natural rather then a circle!!! Lets just say I LOVE MINE!!!! So if you are pre surgery and still interviewing PS maybe ask how they do that?!?!?! Will post pics once some swelling goes down....otherwise not much to see!

Photo Update

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

So Far everyone has been GREAT! Really set my mind at ease when talking with him.

Owwieee, looks like healing is going... :) Hope your feeling good about your flat tummy! :)
THanks. Healing is def. going! How are you?
I am doing well! Having seen an update from you for some time, hope you are well! Curious to see how your healing is going!
I know you're wearing sunglasses in your profile picture but you look soooo much like a girl I went to summer camp with years and years ago... Your last name isn't Love is it? Her name was Rebecca Love and we stayed in touch for a few years being pen pals lol had to ask :)
Hey girl...its not Rebecca Love!! Sorry!!! LOL
I am so happy for you getting that done. I am in the process of getting one done soon. I have an appointment with 2 doctors on wednesday and I am so nervous about everything. I am a very squemish person and everytime I see the after pictures i tend to get a little sick. I just hope that after looking at all the recovery pics it wont be so bad when i see mine. It looks good!!! I hope I have the same amount of luck!!!!
Keep thinking positive! I'm 25 days after my revision and since I've gone through scarring and swelling first time around I know that looking at the results so soon after the surgery can be scary and bring all sorts of emotions but your results look great already and just give your body time to heal, rest a lot and don't over do it and drink lots of water and what has helped me is I take pictures every few days, in the morning, and compare them as u go, it will help u see how much difference each day of recovery brings :)
Way to go! Hope you are feeling better each day. Keep us posted.
Thank You. It does seem to get better each day! So that is a huge plus! Excited to see how i will feel once i get the drains out on Monday!
Glad to hear that your doing well, and that the surgery went well! Congrats on your new tummy!
Thanks Girl!! I think my tummy is great! I am just having post surgery blues. OH Well!!!
Just stay positive, remember, it won't stay the way it is now, and it takes time time time to heal! You are going to feel GREAT around 8 weeks!
I think we both look great for only being 4 days post op... just think how we'll look in a couple weeks!!! :) :)
I am counting on the next couple of weeks being GREAT!!!
Your after pics look great. Are you happy?
Honestly NO! I think the results could not be any better! I am just so down about not being able to do ANYTHING! I am a super active person and this whole on my back thing SUCKS!!!! Hoping the next few days and weeks are a turning point for me! Thanks for your support!!

That part of it, the having to lay low for so long, seems REALLY hard. Just try to keep in mind that it's temporary and soon you'll be back to normal, except with a hot new bod. :)

I am so excited for you! And also a little jealous :) I can't wait to see your after pics, I know they'll be great! Quick question, did you also receive any lipo? Just wondering, because from your pics you don't really seem to have lovehandles (at least not like mine. LOL)
SERIOUSLY!!! I HAD love handles lol I had a litre of fat sucked out of my flankes and tummy!!! Don't be jealous!! It is def. a process.
Hope everything went well, girl! :)
Good luck tomorrow! It will be great!
I second what SpeedRacer says! We're rooting for your quick recovery. Sounds like you're much more calm now...?
Good luck tomorrow! Get lots of rest tonight! I'll be thinking about you and hoping it all goes well!
Thanks Girl!! I can't believe it is here!! eeekkkk How are you!
I am doing much much better! Thanks! I bet your SUPER anxious and super excited! It'll all be over soon enough, don't give into the anxiety, it'll be a breeze!