Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation

RE: Tummy tuck and Breast Augmentation...December...

RE: Tummy tuck and Breast Augmentation...December 1st, 2008 I had both..tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I am 56 and average weight after loosing about 20 lbs. I had love handles and loose skin. My breast were somewhat sagging and smaller than when I was in my younger years.

After surgery I never had pain, only a feeling of being uncomfortable. It was hard the first week to get out of the recliner. I returned to work the next week but got tired easy. The second week I felt and looked better. I have noticed I can not eat as much as I did prior to surgery.

It is hard to believe that some say they had lots of pain..I had none. The cost of both (Breast Augmentation & Tummy Tuck) was right at 10,000. I would suggest that if you can afford it and are a good canidate..GO FOR IT!!

Make sure you have help the first week. Be able to afford the cost, and have at least a week to take off work..You will look great and be very proud of a new body. Don't wait too long..leave plenty of time in life to enjoy a better body.

Can I please have the name of your doctor.Thanks so much.
IM 41 almost 42 wanting tummy tuck, I live close to Louisville ky. Anyway love to know who your surgeon was im about 4.5 hours from you.
Glad you had such a great result with your treatment. Thanks for posting!