No Amount of Additional Weight Loss Would Have Dropped the Muffintop from Extra Skin.

The doctor spent a lot of time explaining the...

The doctor spent a lot of time explaining the recovery and the process.
I liked that he had a vision for how he could could best remove most of my stretch marks.
He didn't try to upsell me liposuction which another doctor did.
In our discussion he asked my weight history which I told him the most I weight was 129 after pregnancy. I may have weighed 140 at full pregnancy.
I am now 112 and I told him my target weight was 105. He was the first guy to say, that I could shoot for that low weight but life might be unpleasant and cranky. That I'm at about the right weight. I had the same feeling, that I'm about as thin as I need to be, the trouble was that the roll around my hips would be there even at 105.
I really liked his vision and preexplanation of the recovery process too. I will post more later. I'm so looking forward to not stressfully be sucking my gut in at every party in every dress!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He is compassionate and has artistic vision.

I really haven't been able to recover my stamina since the surgery...I look better than I can perform so that's pretty good!
Feel it's worth i. But looking forward to next year and being totally recovered...

Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos here on RealSelf. How are you feeling now?