Amazing Results, Best Experience with Amazing Dr. - Denver, CO

I had triplets and was not impressed at how my...

I had triplets and was not impressed at how my body bounced back after the pregnancy even with exercise still had the "triplet tummy". I had a friend who highly recommended Dr. Squires. He and his staff were amazing through the consultation, through surgery, and through the healing process.

I am three months out from the surgery and couldn't be happier with the results.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Squires and his staff were supportive, answered all questions, and were great through the consultation, the surgery and the healing process. My appointments were always on time, and I never felt rushed in the office. A friend highly recommended Dr. Squires to me and I would also highly recommend him to anyone who is having a plastic surgical procedure.

Phoenix you will be fine, keep positive thoughts, only a short while of discomfort then you will have the tummy you have longed for, counting down me and I have until 21st January lol, hope you post your recovery on here, good luck xx
Enjoy! :) and well done for being brave! I've got one in 30 days and I'm scared!

Oh my I would bet that triplets did do a number on your tummy!  I am happy that the doctor was able to fix this for you.

Congratulations