Abdominoplasty and Liposuction - Ellicott City, MD

I finally have a flat stomach that I was never...

I finally have a flat stomach that I was never able to acheive with exercise and diet. Even before having children I never had a flat stomach--it's just not in my genes. I wish I would have done it in my 20's and saved myself years of hating my body and starving myself.

You're pics look great! Thanks for sharing them!

Yes. I am preparing for summer!!! My email is {Edited}. Thanks!

{Edited by Kirsty: Please do not put personal contact information into public forums. This information can be divulged via private message}

Hi - I live in the Northern Virginia area and have been searching for the best plastic surgeon in the area. I have been visiting the realself.com website more frequently and have come across your post. I would love to see your pictures of your tummy tuck experience with Dr. M if you wouldn't mind sharing - as I also am considering using him. As you know this is a huge step and you never want to trust your body to just anyone. Thanks so much for your time - and I look forward to hearing from you. If you could email me back at {Edited}

P.S. - I have also left this same msg. on a post for 8106anon - as you both used the same doc. Thanks again!