Abdominoplasty and Liposuction - Ellicott City, MD

I finally have a flat stomach that I was never...

I finally have a flat stomach that I was never able to acheive with exercise and diet. Even before having children I never had a flat stomach--it's just not in my genes. I wish I would have done it in my 20's and saved myself years of hating my body and starving myself.

You're pics look great! Thanks for sharing them!

Yes. I am preparing for summer!!! My email is {Edited}. Thanks!

{Edited by Kirsty: Please do not put personal contact information into public forums. This information can be divulged via private message}
Wow! This is Great! Anon, if seems like your experience turned out great. I am scheduled with Dr. M in a month and I am soooo excited, yet nervous at the same time! I am having an extended mini tummy tuck and lipo. I didn't want to do through the healing process over the summer, that's horrible, I had a breast reduction on august 2003 and it was horrible- with the weather being so hot and sticky. Do you have any pics?

Hi - I live in the Northern Virginia area and have been searching for the best plastic surgeon in the area. I have been visiting the realself.com website more frequently and have come across your post. I would love to see your pictures of your tummy tuck experience with Dr. M if you wouldn't mind sharing - as I also am considering using him. As you know this is a huge step and you never want to trust your body to just anyone. Thanks so much for your time - and I look forward to hearing from you. If you could email me back at {Edited}

P.S. - I have also left this same msg. on a post for 8106anon - as you both used the same doc. Thanks again!

Washington 5,
I used Dr. M too. U are welcome to look at the pics on my page and ask me questions also. I just had surge on 2/28 so I'm about 17 days out. Have u met with Dr M?? Viewed his sight??
I have not met with him yet? Still doing my homework on just the right physician. How long out once you meet with the dr does the scheduling for the surgery take place? Congratulations on your TT!
You look great - how do you feel? I know I won't have the money until May but don't really want to recover in the dead of Summer either. So I'm not for sure if I should wait until after summer. I'm open to any suggestions you may have.