My Tummy Tuck

I had it done because ive had 2 children also been...

i had it done because ive had 2 children also been steralized and 2 yrs ago i had a hysterectomy and it left a large scar down the middle of my stomach and also mt muscles were gone doesnt mater how much i tried to exercise i couldnt get a flat tummy.

Hello i had a tummy tuck done on March the 6th 3 weeks later i was told i had a seroma the doctor drained it for me he used 4 large syringes i was told the rest owuld go away by itself now 8 weeks later my right hand side is still swollen above the stiches i my tummy is not as flat as i thought it would be is this normal i really wanted a lovely flat tummy i am so upset ive to go back on June the 15th i feel hes not bothered with me.

Updated on Aug 27, 2009
i had a tummy tuck about 6 months ago i have started to go out again and i watch what i eat but like my lager at the weekend i feel i am swelling up round my bust and my back could this be due to my lymph glands being blocked i dont drink all the time and am worried why my bra is getting tight on me after i have paid for this operation !

my lymph glands seem to be swelling up after my tummy tuck is it the lager at the weekend i feel my bra is getting tight never had that before i am getting worrried

Glasgow Plastic Surgeon

Well all i can do is spk for my self my waist was bigger and my right hand side had a seroma it was all swollen i am now 3 months after my op and its only now going down i was only drained once and i feel my doctor didnt care i hear people saying they went back nearly every week till it went away i havent seen my surgeon since April i am going back next week for the first time i feel he hasnt pulled my skin tight enough
Interested in your post I am due a TT on 18th September,mainly for stretch marks, am terrified. Having it done in Glasgow. Hopefully you can giveme some tips.
I'm confused ladies... is it the swelling that is causing it to look so big? Is your tummy still healing?
Hi Lola4 my doc said to me i wouldnt have a stomach like a 14 yr old but it would be flat but its mostly on my right hand side where the seroma was and when i sit down it looks worse its like a jelly i am really upset to think i paid 5000 pounds for this and its not what i expected he doesnt seem to care now hes got his money
Please post some pics.
It's most likely fat. I have the same thing and they told me to have LIPO. I thought I would be super Flat after but have a ledge just above my scar. The PS said it's fat. LIPO is the way not another TT.