My Tummy Tuck

I had it done because ive had 2 children also been...

i had it done because ive had 2 children also been steralized and 2 yrs ago i had a hysterectomy and it left a large scar down the middle of my stomach and also mt muscles were gone doesnt mater how much i tried to exercise i couldnt get a flat tummy.

Hello i had a tummy tuck done on March the 6th 3 weeks later i was told i had a seroma the doctor drained it for me he used 4 large syringes i was told the rest owuld go away by itself now 8 weeks later my right hand side is still swollen above the stiches i my tummy is not as flat as i thought it would be is this normal i really wanted a lovely flat tummy i am so upset ive to go back on June the 15th i feel hes not bothered with me.

Updated on Aug 27, 2009
i had a tummy tuck about 6 months ago i have started to go out again and i watch what i eat but like my lager at the weekend i feel i am swelling up round my bust and my back could this be due to my lymph glands being blocked i dont drink all the time and am worried why my bra is getting tight on me after i have paid for this operation !

my lymph glands seem to be swelling up after my tummy tuck is it the lager at the weekend i feel my bra is getting tight never had that before i am getting worrried

Glasgow Plastic Surgeon