Tummy Tuck - Encino

I had been considering a tt for the last 2 1/2 yrs...

I had been considering a tt for the last 2 1/2 yrs my youngest of three just turned 4. So far my results are incredible and my belly button is gorgeous.

Surgery was one 1/16/09. I had a pain pump for 3 days but trust me, you will hurt! I mentally prepared myself and expected the worst so maybe that's why I didn't feel that it was so horrendous. I also had a breast lift and implants at the same time.

My advice is to go to at least 3 or 4 consults with different doctors. Don't necessarily trust your friends advice. I went to all of my friends doctors and didn't click with any of them. Do your research. Also, you will have a long horizontal scar. Everyone heals differently.

I am very happy with my results, so far.

would you recommend having both the tummy tuck and breast lift with implants done at the same time? How painful were your breasts? (I have a young baby and am wondering because I want to know if I am still going to be able to hold my baby)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Established, experienced, and talented. Not pretentious at all. Has been published and in the media as well as professor of plastic surgery USC.