Tummy Tuck - Columbus, Georgia

Just had mine Jan 8 as outpatient. Went home by...

Just had mine Jan 8 as outpatient. Went home by early afternoon. DId it to get rid of excess fat after 2 C-Sections. I was in the worse pain until around 8pm and Meperzine was called in my MD. After that, it was okay. Everyday, I am amazed at how different my body looks. I had not seen my belly button in years. I even thought it was "too high" after surgery. there is swelling and still some pain. But I am glad I did it.

He has done this many times. He is board certified. Very personable and a great surgeon.

I need a good surgeon that will perform a tummy tuck for $5,000 max? does anyone knows?
Did anyone find out who she went to?
PLEASE tell us who you went to! Thank you.
Could you tell me please which pain is worse after c-secrion or tummy tuck? Thanks in advance
Im thinking about having this done in Columbus also. Who did you go to? Thanks
I am about to make my appt to have this done. They said I would have a "pain pump" that will be attached and last 5 days after surgery. Did you have that? I am hoping that it will make the pain more tolerable! I am also having a breast lift at the same time, so I'm really going to be in for it! thanks for sharing!