MAY 25 2010 - 19 Year Old Mom of 2 Preparing for Tummy Tuck

I have 2 kids my youngest 6 months old. Im all...

I have 2 kids my youngest 6 months old. Im all done having kids and i want my old self back im young.. 19 years old and im preparing myself for my 1st tummy tuck and i hope my last lol! i will keep you all updated im so excited to get it done i cant wait to get it over and summer i i come!!!

Updated on May 31, 2010:

2 kids and these are my before and after i will add more after im out of my binder.. but its worth every cent to me

Updated on June 1, 2010:

im wearing pants i never could fit right before i feel so good in them and a tummy tuck is worth every cent. before i went threw with a tummy tuck i wondered how much will come off me and what will my skin look like... after having 2 kids c-cection my scar is lower my skin is beautiful and tight and so is my tummy not a pinch of fat on it, however in the 1 week pics im still very swollen and yes i have to wear a binder for 3 weeks, 2 more weeks to gooo!!!!!!!!!! and then ill be working doing yoga and bowflex for cardio ill be walking or swimming, after a tummy tuck working out your core and you will get the best results! i know it..

Dr. Balbir Singh

So far i say yes his nurses are very helpful.. i sent in pictures to him!! and im going to meet him the very next day is the big day.. i know you all think im crazy but his tummy tuck reveiws are amazing and ive seen his work.. so im very sure

You look great! I'm 19 right now and is getting a TT soon. Your tummy reminds me of mine! If you don't mind me asking... how much did you weigh pre-op and how tall are you? Your story really inspires me!
Wow is the month for tummy tucks, lipo and BA's! I have mine next week on May 28! Super excited & nervous all in one!
Congrats Congrats..... I look foreword to the pics. I will also be having a tummy-tuck+ breast aug and lift in two weeks :)
hey everyone thanks.. yes for sure i have my family helping me with my kids and daycare.. thanks ill be putting pics up soon before and after..
Yes, definitely line up some help. And take good care of yourself. We'll be thinking about you on the big day. Please come back and let us know how you're progressing!
I hope you have people to help you afterwards. You cannot lift your baby for six weeks. I don't want to burst your bubble, I just want you to be prepared.
WHY SO NEGATIVE!!!!
I'm so excited for you! I'm 21 and have 2 kids. My youngest ust a month older than yours. You will love how amazing you look. Keep us posted. :)