I Went from NOT to HOT

I was supposed to get a tummy tuck but decided to...

I was supposed to get a tummy tuck but decided to do the lipo first.....I have two children, strecth marks and just a gross fat belly. The recovery was not that bad, a bit uncomfortable but well worth it.
Dr. Robert Yoho

Dr. Yoho has excellent bedside manner. He looks after his patients and treats all of us like we are royalty. He listens to you and gives you facts about what to expect. He is a skilled artist who is a magician with a cannula!

Girl, you look amazing!!
did you only have lipo?
You look wonderful, I am hoping my results are yours
Did you have fat transfer to your buttocks? How was the local anesthetic? You look great do you have any recent photos?
It doesn't look like she did, she looks like she already had a good shape buttocks.
This is what I'm talkin about! Great results!
How many cc's did he put in each cheek. You look beautiful, if you don't mind inbox me your phone #. I consulted with Dr. Yoho and have some ??, thx in advance
wow you look great! how many cc's of fat did your dr remove?
i had lipo bbl don by Dr.Yoho on 8/10/12 he did a damn gd job on my body i would recomend anybody to go to him he has the best prices,and i love his work
your doc did a great job and thats even without a tt please update us with your post op and more pics thanks :)
wow! makes me wish i had your doctor!
Omg u look amazing. Girl u r brave to show pj sin the total nude. U r awesome
WOW !!!! Dr. Robert Yoho did a great job!!!! You love fab.
WOW NOW AM REALLY READY !!! YOU LOOK GREAT!
Wow you look great!

Wow, what results! I can't believe that was just from liposuction. Congrats!

Wow! Congratulations on your excellent results!! You look great!
Are you still doing the tummy tuck?
You look great but it looks like lipo wasnt the only thing that was done here! You obiously lost some weight! Congrad's . . . you must be soooooo happy!!!
how many months after are these results?
did you really just have lipo and get those results?? You look amazing! How has your recovery been? I have lipo scheduled july 20th...let me know.
Congratulations, you look real thin, enjoy your new figure!