Tumescent Lipo W Certified Plastic Surgeon Definitely Worth It

I had tumescent lipo a month ago and am thrilled...

I had tumescent lipo a month ago and am thrilled with the results so far. My outer thighs were the major problem. I had this, inner and flanks done. There is a bit of hardness in some areas still and my legs are tender if I run, however the bruising is gone (after 3 weeks) and I am excited about the results. The first 3 days were the hardest and I was very lucky to have a family member take care of me. I was back to work by the 5th day.

I would HIGHLY recommend visiting a board certified PLASTIC SURGEON --- I had a number of consultations (from a variety of doctors) and from all the PLASTIC SURGEONS they recommended the tumescent lipo, not smart lipo. Smart lipo seemed like a nice idea at first (easy, less healing, in and out procedure) but lets face it, this is surgery-- plastic surgery -- and you want to see a plastic surgeon if you are to undergo the procedure, not a dermatologist who was trained on a smart lipo at a weekend workshop.

Its a life change and I am very happy I did the research and found a surgeon who made me feel comfortable, knowledgeable and did a great job. I am still healing but already feel it was a great decision and I no longer obsess about my thighs (other than how good they look).

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, made me feel very comfortable and went over the procedure in detail -- and you can tell he loves his work.