Tumescent Lipo W Certified Plastic Surgeon Definitely Worth It

I had tumescent lipo a month ago and am thrilled...

I had tumescent lipo a month ago and am thrilled with the results so far. My outer thighs were the major problem. I had this, inner and flanks done. There is a bit of hardness in some areas still and my legs are tender if I run, however the bruising is gone (after 3 weeks) and I am excited about the results. The first 3 days were the hardest and I was very lucky to have a family member take care of me. I was back to work by the 5th day.

I would HIGHLY recommend visiting a board certified PLASTIC SURGEON --- I had a number of consultations (from a variety of doctors) and from all the PLASTIC SURGEONS they recommended the tumescent lipo, not smart lipo. Smart lipo seemed like a nice idea at first (easy, less healing, in and out procedure) but lets face it, this is surgery-- plastic surgery -- and you want to see a plastic surgeon if you are to undergo the procedure, not a dermatologist who was trained on a smart lipo at a weekend workshop.

Its a life change and I am very happy I did the research and found a surgeon who made me feel comfortable, knowledgeable and did a great job. I am still healing but already feel it was a great decision and I no longer obsess about my thighs (other than how good they look).

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, made me feel very comfortable and went over the procedure in detail -- and you can tell he loves his work.

That's great things came out so well. I'm wondering, how was your skin quality? Did you have any stretch marks on your hips or inner thighs? I want to do this but I have some stretch marks. Thanks!
I happy to hear about your results. Would't you mind letting me know who your doctor is? thanks. All the best.
Do you mind posting who your doctor was?