Liposculpting to my Back and Hips - Tulsa, OK

I wear a size 22. I wanted to do something that...

I wear a size 22. I wanted to do something that would help me get in the right road. This might seem out of order, but Dr. Masters heard what I needed and wanted to do. She said her procedures would give me shape. I am doing upper and lower abs, back and hips, full thighs and neck. Hips and back are below. She is only doing one side at a time to allow her to get the max out of each area. The change is .dramatic.
Dr. Leslie Master's

Dr. Master's is very nice. She spent a lot of time with me and helped me come up with options that would best fit my needs physically and financially. Her work is amazing. I'm very over weight. She worked with me during the procedures to get the best shape. It is very motivating to get the rest off.

It has been 2 weeks and u feel great! I'm walking a mile each day and have no pain. I have a little hardness in some areas and tenderness in places, but it doesn't hurt. I'm going to try to post pictures as soon as I can get my computer up and running.
Is this price correct? did you only pay 2,000$ for 6 areas?
I paid 2,000 per area. Dr. Masters agreed to take the max she could out of each area. She is also getting ready to move her office and has been offering better pricing for certain areas. I'm just really seeing the results on my back on stomach. The difference is amazing.
Well, I'm having my procedure tomorrow. I am very excited about what lay ahead for me.
Thank you for sharing your journey with us, results are looking great so far. It's good to take things slow, slow and steady win the race. Do you find the procedure painful?
The procedure wasn't painful. The recovery was. I did procedures 2-3 weeks apart. Because she took the max in each area, it seemed like it took longer to bounce back than I thought it would. But I'm seeing great results, and I'm still pretty swollen. I believe it will be worth it.
Do you have any after pics ... I too am somewhat over weight and will be having abs, flanks and inter thighs done in Sept. How was the healing process and the compression garment