Stretch Marks Gone! - Tulsa, OK

I'm 17 days post op from a "drainless" full tt....

I'm 17 days post op from a "drainless" full tt. Still having a hard time standing straight. (I can stand straight just feels so tight) The main reason I wanted a tt was to get rid of horrible stretch marks and I am very pleased with my results. I didn't know recovery would be quite this hard but would absolutely
do it again. Just wondering how long until I feel better and can lift without feeling the "tug" ??

Let me know when u start walking better I'm on my 10 day an I'm walking like an old lady :( is frustrating :\ I they say it takes up to 3 weeks I Can't wait :)
Just wanted to update; I'm at day 22 and walking so much straighter!! I really noticed a change at about 3 weeks, everything seems to be going better! Hang in there.. better days are coming!! :)
I have my tummy tuck schedule for may 8th. I am having it done at the Tulsa surgical arts. I'm super excited. Glad you are happy with your results.
I had mine done at Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa. I'm 47 and had two big boys over 25 years ago. My stretch marks we so deep that they were more like scars, my belly button was hidden so deep inside of them it was unreal!! I finally decided to talk to a ps about them and been amazed with my results. It is so worth any pain or discomfort that I have been through. Today is day 18 p/o and has been the best day since the surgery, can't say I don't have any discomfort but so much better!! Good luck with your surgery!!
Thank You, Im glad you are happy with your results. I hope I am as happy
Do you have any before & after pictures?
I don't have any before pics simply because for 25 years I've tried to cover up my tummy. It wasn't something that I wanted anyone to see, I even had a hard time making that first consultation because I knew the ps would have to look at me. My ps, however, totally understood and made me feel so comfortable, he had me laughing and joking in no time. I'm so happy with my results and I will be proud to wear a swim suit this summer! I will post the after pics asap.