it's almost time =~d - Tulsa, OK

I am a 31 year old mother of 3 of the most...

I am a 31 year old mother of 3 of the most beautiful children in the world to me, my son is about to be 10 and when i was pregnant with him something went wrong i had preeclampsia, it caused me to swell during the pregnancy. I got up to 195 and i started at 135, I took me 5yrs to get down to a size 9/ 10 but i then found out that i was pregnant agen with what they thought was my baby girl, and at 6mos they told me it was 2 girls. My doctor said i was to small and needed to put on more pounds so i could carry the girls safely, so i put on the pounds made it up to 208 they came a week from 40 weeks both almost 6lbs a piece so needless to say my tummy is all messed up. My girls are now six years old and they love to play with my tummy like it is play doh. i have made up in my mind that i don't want anymore kids right now so this is the right time for me, my surgery is on the 5th of april and i can't wait i will put some before pics up the closer my time gets , and i love the fact that im not the only one this site has helpd me a buch =-)

tulsa surgical arts

Good luck to those of you who are scheduled this week... keep us all posted.. I go in May 4th... Big hug to all..
Hi Marcella, tomorrow is the big day!!! Good luck!! I get mine done on Friday the 6th.

I am so nervous right now, how are you feeling?

Hope everything goes well for you!!!! Keep us updated!
Good luck marcella28. What dr are you going to? my appointment is on the 6th of July with Dr. Koehler.
Best of luck marcella28
keep us posted... You will do great