Can't Wait - Tulsa, OK

I had gastric bypass in August 2011. I now weigh...

I had gastric bypass in August 2011. I now weigh half what I weighed then. With all the weight loss i am left with a considerable amount of skin in my stomach area. I am having a full tummy tuck along with a breast lift and augmentation.

I am now 16 days postop. All my 4 of my drains...

I am now 16 days postop. All my 4 of my drains are out. I haven't had as much pain as I thought I would have. Having a recliner is a definitive must. Still can't straighten up all the way. I know that will come with time. I am amazed at how good my stomach and breasts look. Still very swollen but know that this will get better with time. No regrets.
Dr. Kevin Kunkel

Love my PS and his staff. They are always helpful and go the extra bit to make sure my needs are met. I highly recommend him for anyone looking in the Tulsa area.

I was thinking of visiting Dr. Kunkel! Thank you for the good review of him. Can't wait to see pictures!
Good to hear from you!!! Love to see pics when you feel up to it!
Thinking of you Karen - how are you?
My thighs and arms will be next year (hopefully). I have extra skin all over. I didn't put it on overnight so this is a work in progress. My surgery is the 25th. So ready for it.
Good luck! I had gastric bypass in 2006 and lost 140 lbs. I had my TT Oct. 2011 and I'm so thankful I did it. Makes me wonder why I waited so long. I'm now thinking about the breast lift and augmentation. Of course I'd like something done to my inner thighs as well but I heard that's a tough recovery. Looking forward to hearing about your progress!
Congrats...I am in the same boat as you! I will be having a full tummy tuck on March 2nd!!! I am ready!!