Mommy in Need of Spicing Up my Life and Looking Better - Tulsa, OK

I am 29yrs old and have a 8 adn 4 yr old. After my...

I am 29yrs old and have a 8 adn 4 yr old. After my son was born 2003 over the years I got up to 300 lbs. When my husband decided to join the Army he has to get into shape so I decided to too so from may of 2006 till June 2007 I lost 98 lbs finally got back down to pre pregnant size with my son.

In june of 2007 my life change when my husband got injured over in Iraq. I became pregnant within a week of his return and I was made and happy though she was born in March of 2008. Here it is 2012 and I am back up to 255lbs and this time its been such a struggle for me trying to take care of myself and everything around the house I just let myself go. I told him it was time for me to do something for me and so he bought me a tummy tuck w/lipo on my back flab and brest augmentation.

I am so exited and scared at the same time. I amd ready to spice up r life and once I feel better about myself I know it will plus maybe get him to start exercising with me. My doctor is very sweet and a few ladies I work with have used him and they all say he is awesome. My prodcure is scheduled for March 26, so we can enjoy spring break with the kids. I have my post opt March 14 to make all the final decisions...so excited for my new look here in a few weeks and what it does to my life. I will post pics soon

Dr. Angelo Cuzalina