Mommy in Need of Spicing Up my Life and Looking Better - Tulsa, OK

I am 29yrs old and have a 8 adn 4 yr old. After my...

I am 29yrs old and have a 8 adn 4 yr old. After my son was born 2003 over the years I got up to 300 lbs. When my husband decided to join the Army he has to get into shape so I decided to too so from may of 2006 till June 2007 I lost 98 lbs finally got back down to pre pregnant size with my son.

In june of 2007 my life change when my husband got injured over in Iraq. I became pregnant within a week of his return and I was made and happy though she was born in March of 2008. Here it is 2012 and I am back up to 255lbs and this time its been such a struggle for me trying to take care of myself and everything around the house I just let myself go. I told him it was time for me to do something for me and so he bought me a tummy tuck w/lipo on my back flab and brest augmentation.

I am so exited and scared at the same time. I amd ready to spice up r life and once I feel better about myself I know it will plus maybe get him to start exercising with me. My doctor is very sweet and a few ladies I work with have used him and they all say he is awesome. My prodcure is scheduled for March 26, so we can enjoy spring break with the kids. I have my post opt March 14 to make all the final decisions...so excited for my new look here in a few weeks and what it does to my life. I will post pics soon

Dr. Angelo Cuzalina

Hope everything is going smoothly for you. My TT is scheduled for July 6th and I can't wait.
Good luck to you! Sounds like you truly deserve something for yourself! I got up to 260 and couldn't believe how it just killed my stomach. My babies did less damage then my over eating. I lost 45 lbs doing the hcg diet and figured out my body would never be the same! I am now 12 days post op, my flap of skin is off my tummy, my thighs are smoothing out (still swollen and larger but way better), and my breast actually have volume! I couldn't be happier with my decision! It was the perfect timing for me! I wish you lots of love and luck through this! Keep us posted to your progress.