So Worth It - Tulsa, OK

I am 19 years old with a three year old son. I...

I am 19 years old with a three year old son. I decided to go ahead with enlarging my breast to boost my self confidence. I got my surgery february 9, 2012. Today actually, I have very little pain the only thing that has been bothering me is the nausea.

The doctor was great and I would recommend him to anyone!! I went from a B cup to a D cup under the muscle, using saline. I weigh about 115. I'm so happy with my results!

Joey manduano

He made me feel very comfortable and even gave me a call later in the day to check on me. Very nice guy and good at what he does!

Where in Tulsa did you recieve this?
How are you doing 5 months later?
where did u get them done and what doc i want to get mine done just want to find the right doc.
I'm from Hawaii. Boob jobs over her are super expensive.. Like 7 to 9 grand.. I think I might want to fly over there and get them done.. Lol
Yes!! And I got measured and I'm a triple D!!! he did a great job!!
Your doctor did for only $3,800? That's an amazing price!

Try to enjoy your down time and rest, rest, rest. :)

I meant to say that I got my surgery feb 8,2012 (yesterday). Today is day two of recover and I feel very little pain.. It just feels like I pulled a muscle but really doesnt hurt at all. I'm still alittle light headed but that is probably from the Loratabs!

You're happy with your results and you just got out of surgery. That's saying something! Please let us know how you're feeling as you heal!