I Love Juvederm! - I definitely plan to get it done again! - Tulsa, OK

This is my second experience with Juvederm. I had...

This is my second experience with Juvederm. I had it the first time last summer, and it has lasted up until a couple of weeks ago. I get my inner lip injected to balance out a hypertrophied scar on the inner portion of my lip that occurred when I fell and my tooth went through my lip. I also get my marionette lines filled, as well as two weird vertical lines that form on either side of my upper lip. I was pleased before, and I am even more pleased this time. I feel that this treatment, which I originally sought out to correct a physical deformity has actually helped me to have a more youthful and happy appearance. I am so pleased with this treatment, and I definitely plan to get it done again!

Glad to hear it wasn't too uncomfortable. Thanks for posting before & after pictures - so great to see how it looks!! :)

It is not very painful at all. I would say the lip is the most painful, and even that was not bad. Since I had a topical anesthetic applied beforehand, and the Juvederm XC has lidocaine in it, I only felt for about a second, literally, and then it was painless.

So glad to hear you are happy with how the Juvederm turned out!! How uncomfortable is it to have your marionette lines done? I would guess its not as bad the lip.

Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa

I feel that I have had excellent service from this provider, and they take their time to ensure that I am happy with my results.