DDD to C - Tulsa, OK

I am 4'11" 110lbs and I had a 34DDD. It....

I am 4'11" 110lbs and I had a 34DDD. It. Was. Awful. I always had back and neck pain, which resulted in vicious migraines since the age of 13. When I had my children I grew even bigger with breast milk, I was adamant about breast feeding, so I just let myself suffer through the pain. While laying down they would fall into my armpits, so I was actually more comfortable sleeping with a bra on. When I was jogging or exercising, I'd wear a regular bra, with a sports bra over that, because neither one was enough by itself. It was very uncomfortable, and I found myself becoming less and less active.

I finally had enough, I went for my consultation AS SOON as I stopped breast feeding my second child at 9mos old. He instructed me to call and schedule 6mos after breastfeeding stopped. I did exactly that, and had my breast reduction 9/14/11.

I do not have one regret. The relief was instant, the process was comfortable, and Im only 4wks post op and they look great! I wouldn't even call my recovery painful, it would be better described as uncomfortable. I am now a 34C and clothes and bras fit beautifully. I cant wait to fully recover so I can get back to active life I love.

Dr. James Koehler

I don't have any complaints in any area. I actually live in CA and my surgeon is in Tulsa, OK. His staff scheduled everything perfectly to suit my flight schedules. I stayed in town with family for 10days and he released me to go home. Now I email pictures, have appointments with him on Skype, and I'll go in to see him next time I'm in town. Because he is so far away I got a little paranoid when I noticed a little redness. I emailed pictures, and within 15min he was calling me to discuss it. It turned out to be a little allergic reaction to the tape he used, and it has already subsided after a little hydrocortisone cream.