29 Year Old 2nd Timer - Tulsa, OK

2nd time for Botox! I noticed I started getting...

2nd time for Botox! I noticed I started getting that 11 between the eyebrows and the line across the forehead, so once a year for my birthday I have what I like to call the "frozen forehead" package. It's actually helped with my migraines too...I wonder how I could get a prescription for that... It's helped my skin stay tight which helps my makeup go on smoother and requires less touch ups through out the day. It keeps me as fresh looking as I can for 29. I'd like to try it for the crows feet area, but I'm hesitant as I don't want that to change how I look when I smile. We'll see, maybe for 30!

I like the "frozen forehead" package name :)
Do you know how many units of Botox it took to do your whole forehead?
Haha I'm sorry I forgot to mention that! It was $12/unit and I believe she did 28 units.
No worries, I ask everyone :)
28 units for your whole forehead is awesome!
Tulsa Dermatologist

Dr. Kukykendall is absolutely wonderful! She is just a bright ray of sunshine and is so personable, yet still keeps it professional. She sits down, talks with ya and actually listens. She takes the time to explain things to you and answer questions, and she always has a chipper attitude when doing so. They are a bit pricey, but what dermatologists office isn't? I just adore her!