May 9th 2013 Tummy Tuck - Tulsa, OK

I am 41 years old. I have three children, my...

I am 41 years old. I have three children, my youngest is 15. So I feel I owe this to myself, I just want to feel better about myself. I go this thursday May 2nd, for my pre op. I am super excited. I am getting lipo with a full tummy tuck. I have been really nervous about the surgery, but I know I will be happy with the results. It is very important that you feel really comfortable with you PS and that he answers all the questions you have.

Going for my pre op tomorrow morning. Super excited.

Going for my pre op tomorrow morning. Super excited.

I just got back from my pre op. He gave me my...

I just got back from my pre op. He gave me my scripts. Prescribe me an antibiotic, Loratab for the pain. Something for nausea, and volume to help me sleep. I also purchased that arnica Montana while I was there. It helps with the bruising and swelling. Now I just wait til next Thursday. It's getting really real now. My nerves are starting to get the best of me.

I'm on day 4 now, I have alot of swelling going...

I'm on day 4 now, I have alot of swelling going on, especially on my lower back where they did lipo. I also have not had a BM yet. So that isn't helping with the swelling. But it has been better than yesterday so fat.

Dr. Check up

Went to see my PS yesterday. Had alot of fluid I was retaining. So he suck it out with some vacumn. And put a drain tube back there. I did however get my other drain taken out.

One week post op

Taking a trip

Went to visit sister at two weeks post op. Got on a plane and flew to New Jersey.

3 1/2 weeks post op

Starting to feel alot of tingling, I guess my nerves are waking back up.

My scar

Just a quick update. My tape has totally fallen off, and my scar doesn't look to bad. Considering its at its worse.

6 week check up

Just got out of my six week check up.. The doctor was really impress with how well I was healing. He said I didn't need to wear anymore binders of cg. He didnt give me anything for my scar cause he said it was looking really good, and it was optional if I wanted to put some silicone strips on it. But I got cleared to go swimming. So I'm happy about that

1 month and 21 days later

Scar is healing nicely

4 months

Almost 4 months post op. Loving my results.
Dr.Cuzalina

So Far I have felt really comfortable with my ps and all of his staff. Hecomes highly recommended. I will post more after my surgery.