7 Weeks Post-op from a TT and BA a Full Mother Make Over,and Loving my Results - Tucson, AZ

I have four beautiful children, but hated what my...

I have four beautiful children, but hated what my body had looked like after the math of bearing four children.

I had waited until my youngest was 3 years old to consider going in for a mommy make over. I had researched, and had visited different plastic surgeons and found the doctor that I had wanted to perform the surgery, right before the surgery I was so frightened and was hoping I was making the right decision.

I had a full tummy tuck and a breast augmentation. My husband had taken off work for two weeks to help take care of me and our children. I am not going to lie, the recovery was painful for about 3 weeks post-op, after the 3 weeks the pain went away very quickly, the scar looks better every day, the swelling is going down also, I absolutely love my results so far, I did make the right choice, I feel better about myself now when I look at myself in the mirror. If I could give anyone advice who would like to have a mommy make over, it would be make sure you have found the right doctor for you, and make sure you have someone there to help you after the surgery.

I will have pictures posted soon, I didn't get any...

I will have pictures posted soon, I didn't get any pictures before the surgery,so I will ask my doctor if I can use the pictures he has taken, my appointment is next week June 14 for a follow up, I will post some after pictues today.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend my Dr, he is an excellent plastic surgeon.

congrats on the new you! looking forward to seeing ur results! happy healing! :)))))))))
Can't wait to see your pics :))
I'm 27 days post op... and FINALLY starting to feel back to normal again. I love my results though. This site really helped me get through my recovery.