Quick-Lift,Endoscopic Eyebrow Lift,Chin Implant,Fillers - Tucson, AZ

Dr Lo Is an Amazing gifted surgeon.February...

Dr Lo Is an Amazing gifted surgeon.February 16,2012 he performed a Quick-Lift,Endoscopic Eye Brow Lift,Chin Implant,Under Eye Fillers.The surgery was done at his Surgery center in his office.

I had local anesthesia and from start to finish was 4 to 5 hours.I went home that day,with no problem at all.One week later stitches and staples removed,a week after that I went on a short trip to California,with sunglasses & had a great time .Bruising slowly went away after week 4,but everyone is different.

It is now March 28,2012 I look great and feel great.My neck and jawline are wrinkle free,I have a nice defined look due to the chin implant,I look so much more awake and refreshed from the Eyebrow lift and Fillers under eyes.I still look like me just so much better.

I live in Ft Lauderdale Fl,where I went to many consults,but never was as comfortable and as assured as Dr Lo made me feel.He has so much confidence & awesome bedside manner,I would highly recommend him to anyone,he is definitely worth traveling for,especially when it has to do with your face.The moment you walk in the door,the receptionist Bonnie to the nurses Sarah & Leigha are all very knowledgeable & such a great team to work with.Thank you Dr Lo and Staff for all your skill and expertise in making me feel and look awesome,Sincerely Charline

Tucson Oculoplastic Surgeon

My whole experience from start to finish was awesome

Hi Charline -- Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad your surgery went well. We'd love to see pics too, if you don't mind sharing them. :)