I Got Rid of my Cellulite and Got my Butt Lifted and Love It! - Tucson, AZ

I had Exilis done 4 weeks ago and I am so happy...

I had Exilis done 4 weeks ago and I am so happy with my results. It is definitely hot but bearable, and my technician doing the treatment constantly asked me if it was getting too uncomfortable and she would pause for a few moments if I said yes to give me a break. I went to Specialists In Dermatology in Tucson where they also offer CoolSculpting that is MUCH more effective for fast bulge reduction. Exilis is really tissue tightening and should not be used to treat these bulges of fat that people are trying to get rid of. After doing my research Exilis is really not for real fat reduction. I did CoolSculpting on my love handles and Exilis on my upper, back thighs to get rid of the ugly, wavy cellulite area right below my butt. Then I actually did Exilis on the top half of my butt cheeks simply to tighten that skin and therefore giving my butt a perky little lift! I am getting married this may and my love handles are gone, my thighs and butt are smooth and tone and I am extremely happy with my experience :)

Tucson Dermatologic Surgeon

Overall great care. The Doctor and her staff was very helpful, informative, and honest about what they could do for me. The follow up care was great. It's a very busy clinic so the one time I did leave a message for the doctor my call was not returned until the end of the day when they were done seeing patients but my call was not urgent so that may have been why they waited. In the room during my CoolSculpting treatment the Doctor really does not need to be there, you sit attached to the machine for one hour so I was alone for that. But they do provide magazines, a DVD player, and make you very comfortable. They also give you a call button to press in case you need anything. Just use the bathroom first because if you start that treatment you can't stop for the full hour! Overall fantastic experience.