35 Years Old, 5 Kids, and Very Lax Skin from Up and Down Weight over the Past 13 Years. - Tucson, AZ

Ultherapy was somewhat painful at times. For the...

Ultherapy was somewhat painful at times. For the most part, it wasn't that bad, but there were a few zingers that almost brought tears to my eyes. The good part is, each zap (which I say, "zap" because it honestly feels like you're getting electrocuted a little bit) only lasted for the count of four for me. The 2nd pass that she did at the lower setting wasn't painful at all really. Some of those passes weren't even felt at all. I took 750mg of ibuprofen and was given a valium in office.

I didn't experience any bruising and hardly any swelling if any. I mean, if my face had been swollen anything significantly, at least one of my kids would have pointed it out.

I assumed maybe I was mildly swollen, however, because I managed to see immediate results. Could it be some type of swelling or am I just a good (and lucky/blessed) candidate?

No longer swollen

First of all, I want to say that my face was sort of numb and tingly for two weeks which I forgot to mention the first time. And as I suspected, I was slightly swollen. After two weeks, I am no longer swollen. I can see my smile lines again, but I can tell that the skin underneath is much tighter than it was prior to the procedure because, when I smile, I only have the typical line (and a second fainter one) that you get when you smile. I used to have about 3 deeper lines around my mouth when I smiled. I am happy so far with the results. I am excited to see the results at 3 and 6 months.
Ginger at Venus by Mars

Ginger is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and very professional. She made the procedure as comfortable as possible.