Super Happy - Tucson, AZ

Being plus size, I wasn't sure of the type of...

Being plus size, I wasn't sure of the type of response I would get during my consultation. I had had surgeons tell me that it wasn't worth their time to give me a tummy tuck and breast lift because I wasn't at my "ideal weight" to others promising that they could do a tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo suction my whole body all in one shot. When I met with Dr Taki, he was blunt and direct with me. He said very clearly that he could do exactly what I wanted, but that if I really wanted to see a difference in my appearance, I would need to have them done separately and over time. While this wasn't what I wanted to hear (like everyone, I would rather an instant fix!), it made sense.

I had my first, the tummy tuck, in October and 2 rounds of lipo since then. I'm going in for my breast lift & reduction in 3 weeks and I have to say, I couldn't be happier with the results and my treatment by him as well as his staff! From day one, everyone has been very kind and extremely helpful.

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

The first time I went to Dr Taki's office, I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. I had read a few reviews online which were negative, but I had also made several phone calls to out of town, well respected plastic surgeons who all gave his name as a recommendation. Because of the time Dr Taki took to listen to what I wanted, and his frankness with me, the results of my surgeries, so far, have turned out exactly as he said they would. I have and would recommend him again and again!

So glad it all worked out for you! I am big and overweight too. Im 5'3 and 185. Will you be posting before and after pics? What was the reason he recommended two separate procedures?
Since only 5 liters of fat can be removed at a time (and I had more than that), Dr Taki recommended having more than one session of lipo. If I had of tried to have fat removed from everywhere I wanted all at once, I would never have been able to notice any difference at all and I would have wasted my money! Unfortunately I never took before pics of myself, but I will see if I can get a copy on my next visit and try my hand at posting them.