Tummy Tuck - Tucson, AZ

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Looked for Cosmetic Surgeons on line, and after seeing his website, the photos of his results which look a lot more clean and classy that other websites, and after consulting with him I decided to have him do my surgery. I want to thank Dr. Case and his wonderful staff, Mary and Carla for the amazing work and care they provided me. I looked to all Cosmetic Surgeons websites in Tucson, and his website and the photos of his results were the best, after my first consultation, I was amazed at how knowledgable and caring they are. I made the best decision when decided to go with him. My surgery is the best looking of all the other I've seen, including all other websites' photos from cosmetic surgeons from all over the US. The knowledge and care of Dr. Case surpasses anything I have ever dealt with. I do not have any problem recommending Dr. Case. I am very happy, the results of my Tummy Tuck are much better than expected. Thank you Dr. Case, Mary and Carla. I will definitely refer you to my friends and family.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.