NOTES Horrific/ Dr. Doing Experimental Surgeries Without Permission - Tucson, AZ

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Do not let Dr. Menick touch another person as he has caused great pain. He performs these surgeries photographs the patient repeatedly for his books and declares himself to be an expert on the nose. He is able to continue this as he has convinced the medical community here of this and nobody is aware or will admit what he is doing. I was told by a nurse at a attorney's office several years afterward that there is nothing that I can do as the ruling will go in favor of the physician.

This really surprises me. I thought he was supposed to be good for nasal reconstruction? Do you mind telling your story ShelleyW? Sorry to hear about your bad experience.
sorry to heard that yes dr. menick very rude, careless, not follow up he preaches god's word and has no compassion with patient he mess up my nose he did not even see the results after surgery and he said can't take care of my nose that he mess incredible but true be carefull