I'd Do It Again - Tucson, AZ

I was 43 years old and I had the surgery because...

I was 43 years old and I had the surgery because of losing all the weight that I did through weight loss surgery five years ago. I was feeling like Humpty Dumpty and I wanted to be put back together again. :) I wanted to feel attractive to myself and to my husband, just basically for myself image. I had all the work done at one time: Breast lift, implants, tummy tuck and lipo outer thighs. I don't remember much from the first week, my husband kept me very medicated so I wouldn't be in pain. The second week, I really wasn't in pain, but really sore! I had to wear the body suit for 3 weeks and bra to support the new me, it wasn't bad at all, actually was kind of nice because it kept everything in place.

For most, one can drive after 3-4 weeks; it took me around 5-6 weeks to be able to drive a vehicle. Around my second month, I got a bout of depression for about 2.5 months... I didn’t want to go anywhere, didn’t want to cook, clean, take a bath, I didn’t want to do anything, I did just the bare minimum… and now I feel wonderful. I’m so glad that I did have everything done at once, it was tough on my husband that took care of me for the first week, but I wouldn’t want to do it any other way. I'm now 4 months out, my breast have settled nicely and my tummy if flat.

You look smokin' in that dress! Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos.

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

I'm a very modest person, and I felt very comfortable with Dr. Case. He did a fabulous job with my breast lift/implants/tummy tuck and outter thighs lipo... I would do the surgery again with Dr. Case in a heart beat.